Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good price guide or any info on these? I have what I think is probably a one of a kind Wooden Ooden.

My step-mother worked with Bo Coble and designed the box that Wooden Oodens were packaged in. When I was younger I was a big Richard Petty fan, so she got me a Petty Wooden Ooden as a gift. Before she had it shrink-wrapped, she had a friend take the box to a race and Petty signed the autograph area on the back. She then had the car shrink-wrapped and gave it to me.

I'm not sure that I want to sell it, because it was a gift, but it's one of those kinds of things where I'd like to know roughly what it's worth.

I also have a ton of other Nascar stuff from years ago, most of it Richard Petty related (even a working Petty racecar telephone). A couple Earnhardt Sr. things as well.

Thanks for any help or advice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have wooden odins factory sealed number 12 Miller high Life with Bobby Allison number 19 Hooters factory sealed Lloyd Allen Jr number 23 smokin Joe's racing factory seal Jimmy Spencer number 43 Plymouth Pontiac Richard Petty x-tide number 7 factory sealed Jeff bodine number 75 factory stores of America factory sealed Todd bodine number 98 Fingerhut factory sealed Jeremy Mayfield. I need to find where to price these. I also have the wooden Odin's cars all wood and they're Gray without boxes. Different models for cars you can make your own. I wish somebody could help me out and email me at [email protected] or message me on Facebook messenger.

·
Administrator
47,764 Posts
or they could just make a post here and tell you to search the ebay sold listings to find the current market values. instead of sending their email address to you - a stranger on the internet - making their first post here. 🤙

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.