Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
With all the commotion going on in Louisville recently, I've wondered how safe it is to go there for Wonderfest.
I realize Wonderfest, if it is held this year, is not until October. But there's been a lot of unrest in Louisville. Have the organizers given any consideration to this?

Jeff

Administrator
It is still a long ways off to decide right now, but you should choose what ever makes you most comfortable. 馃

On the other hand - an average of 640 people a day fall of their toilets and are seriously injured or die. Life gets dangerous when you mix it with drugs and alcohol and/or get older.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
It is still a long ways off to decide right now, but you should choose what ever makes you most comfortable. 馃

On the other hand - an average of 640 people a day fall of their toilets and are seriously injured or die. Life gets dangerous when you mix it with drugs and alcohol and/or get older.
Fortunately, we model builders don't drink or do drugs!!

Registered
I hate to be the wet blanket, but I think it's a very good bet Wonderfest won't be happening in October. The pandemic is a raging roller coaster and will be until there's a vaccine. No virus vaccine has ever been developed and produced in less then four years. If all goes phenomenally well, we might be out of this in two years, but there's hardly a chance of it being sooner, in spite of what governent types will tell you. We're going to have to satisfy ourselves with online model shows for quite awhile yet.

Elder Statesman
I doubt it will happen either, no social distancing, I believe the year is a wash, the Summer is over, between this virus and other issues, dream about next year.

Administrator
The local news props were talking about groups having covid 19 parties to expose themselves and their children to it like parents do with measles and chicken pox that are being held locally in the DFW area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts