Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
RogueJ said:
Sorry about the link... next time I just won't mention it. What a minute, there won't be a next time.
What ?? There'll be no more Wonderfest ?? Wait'll I spread THAT word around ! :devil:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Sheesh, if I'da knowed someone was gonna get upset I'da never said nuttin'. Seems lika a fella can't even make a teeny weeny joke anymore. Shur is a uptight world these here days. Reckon I gotta go take them sens-i-ti-vi-ty classes they're all talkin' 'bout these days.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Don't worry about it. It's no big deal. Besides you didn't do anything. Just been one of those type days. I vented for a few. We all have them from time to time. What was that John Astin used to say on "Night Court"? ...but I'm feeling "much" better now. So since this was about WF, do you have a WF wish list? Myself I haven't seen anything so far that has become a "must buy".

Rogue

and a fellow old guy got the joke. :)

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I don't have a wish list yet, but IF I ever went to the fest I'd probably atomize my credit card in a blaze of glory. I AM looking forward to the Nosferatu release., and the new Hyde too. I've never done a Hyde.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've considered GeoMetric Mr Hyde bust sculpted by Mike Parks. Maybe this year. In the past years I've always had things in mind to buy, but this year so far nothing crying out to me. Maybe it's all the kits I have yet to build or just finding the space to dispay any future builds. You're not coming to WF? A chance to meet other unhinged people like myself ;) As far as the credit card goes..I try not to use mine. I put money away throughout the year toward the show. Ten, twenty here and there adds up after a year.

Anyway good luck with Hyde or Nosferatu.
Rogue

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Well nobody told me the unhinged faction was showing up ! And I never even got my unhinged membership card yet ? Musta was lost in the mail.? :confused:
I actually don't travel, I've had severe heart disease for many years and just stay close around home. Had a major heart attack in 1981. I have to watch my stress level and physical activities. Modeling I can do sitting on my....ah... laurals.

·
Premium Member
Models - Horror Figures and Science Fiction
6,050 Posts
Dabs,

You gotta watch your stress levels and you build plastic models??? Am I the only one who's wondering what's wrong with this picture? I bottle nitroglycerine for a local excavation firm just to relieve the stress from my modeling.... :mad:

Thanks for posting the info, John.

Mark McG.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Mark McGovern said:
Dabs,

You gotta watch your stress levels and you build plastic models??? Am I the only one who's wondering what's wrong with this picture? I bottle nitroglycerine for a local excavation firm just to relieve the stress from my modeling.... :mad:

Mark McG.
HAHA...yeah I just started talking to Dabbler here a little bit and I have a lot of respect for you there Dab! Nice to know ya!

·
Registered
8,879 Posts
YOWZZA!!! What a list!! I can't wait!!

I wanted to pick up the 1/12 EVA kit from Scott / Atomic City at Wonderefst....but I placed an order instead....less to bring home.

Its a GOOD year for Wonderfest and NEW kits a like! :)

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Mark McGovern said:
Dabs,

Mark McG.
WOW, strange coincidence, I EAT nitroglycerine to keep the old carburator chugging. Maybe that's why I have such an explosive personality ?
Dy-no-mite Dabbler

·
Premium Member
Models - Horror Figures and Science Fiction
6,050 Posts
Dabs,

I think that Dremel makes a tool that can help. We'll plug it in the good old Magnagouger and...and...

Do you always turn that shade of green when you get good news?

Mark McGee, suddenly I'm thirsty for a glass of Creme de Menthe...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts