Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you think will be announced at WF this year?

I think the no-brainer is a 1/1000 scale Reliant kit from Round2.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Hoping for a 1/1000 Romulan BOP and a new shuttle kit, maybe a new figure kit. Kirk/Gorn would be cool.

I also expect to see a bridge re-pop announced.

·
Registered
314 Posts
If I recall correctly, somebody said there might be a decision from Moebius about a Raptor model from Battlestar Galactica. I'd like to hear about that one way or another.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Trumpeter has a 1/25 scale ALF Eagle pumper for around 90.00!! I would like to see a different make like say a Seagrave or a Pierce rig as a pumper or a ladder truck.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I agree on the larger B-9.
From R2 I think that the 1/1000 Reliant is a good bet and hopefully a 1/24 (I can dream) Galileo Shuttlecraft.
Beyond that, I can't say.

Tib

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I wish someone...anyone would get the licence for UFO! An Interceptor and a Shado Mobile PLEASE!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Those crappy Imai kit just don't cut it!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I'd love to see a Galileo model in 1/24 or even 1/32 scale.
Here's a question: should they do it to the exterior mockup which the actors could not stand up straight in...or do they make it like 31 feet long so everything fits inside???

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
One of the rumors I have heard more than once already is that a Discovery 1 will be announced this weekend by a popular plastic model company.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I'd love to see a Galileo model in 1/24 or even 1/32 scale.
Here's a question: should they do it to the exterior mockup which the actors could not stand up straight in...or do they make it like 31 feet long so everything fits inside???
The old AMT shuttle craft model is 1/35 scale if I remember correctly. so how's about 1/18 scale instead??:wave:

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
1 - 20 of 175 Posts