Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was wondering that same thing myself. Since the Bolt is supposed to let us know the latest updates maybe that means there are no updates.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
But that is an update doen 2 weeks after the cars are out...even longer for R4, I was hoping it would be a little look into what is coming (in the future) not what is already out!!

Like Z did in the blog with the Twister!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Macs_Little_Car said:
But that is an update doen 2 weeks after the cars are out...even longer for R4, I was hoping it would be a little look into what is coming (in the future) not what is already out!!

Like Z did in the blog with the Twister!
Yeah. When I saw it, I thought, I've already received these cars from MLC. :thumbsup: So what's new about them? :confused:

JP2

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i hate to say it but it looks like we got let down again. the site is as pathetic as the printed news flash. they still don't have a pic of the olds head to head set yet that have already been released to retail stores and the cars they just updated have already been released for some time. i've also noticed a few 1/24 model kits that come with the 1/64 cars that have been hitting the bay yet there is still not even a mention of these on the johnny lightning site let alone pics.
i hate to sound negative but i really had my hopes up when they made it sound like they finally pulled their heads out of their butts and firgured out how it should be done but there was still a side of me that remained optimistic. i guess i was right after all. they failed us again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts