Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is the new Wolfman wall mount im producing - the sculptor is Joe Hope. The paint-up on here is for the box artwork.
The wall mount is solid resin, and measures 10"x10"x4" the main wolf head is just over half scale.. there three smaller heads are around 1/4 scale, and the piece is just bursting with detail!.. iv'e kept the price as low as i can, this also includes full postage £60 UK - $120 international, the mount is cast in top quality white resin, please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Ian, that's FANTSTIC! The sculpt is out of this world. And the paint job is equally as great. All the faces have such good likenesses!

hal9001-

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Excellent sculpt and excellent paint job by the expert. The faces, as said previously, really are good takes on the movie characters and the whole piece has a spooky air just like the woods in the movie.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
many thanks for all the positive comments!... this was my first wall mount i painted.. and the airbrushing is improving all the time!

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Looks Great ! It should rank right up there with the Moster Wall Clocks as far as "collectible monsters".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts