Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Awesome !!! i like the replacement parts but the tree addition is truly inspired .
keep up the good work Owl .
hb

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wonderful work Night -owl!!

Great to see another figure kit done so well.
All your model pics were fun to browse through.
Thanks for the tour.
cujo.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the replacement heads when it comes to the Aurora Monsters BUT if anyone was ever in need of a replacement head, it's the Wolfman.
I think that you did a great job and I LOVE the extra added tree.

·
Registered
726 Posts
By gum Rick that looks great!When did ya get these heads?I love that head and the paint job is great.Love that tree too.If you don't stop ya gonna make me start.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the great feedback guys. I got the head at WF the year John Apgar was there. The Posthumous heads are available from CultTVman check his site for details. Yep AFD I stole the tree, not to worry the count won't be needing it, I plan on sculpting an entirely new base for him to go with his replacement head. The base addition is sculpey, I plan on casting it in resin eventualy so it will be a bit more durable. You're welcome Cujo, thanks for looking. Well you'd better get building Harry, because I'm not stopping anytime soon.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
ARRRRROOOOOOO!!! COOL! I'm thinking about doing a Werewolf by Night
Version with mine. (the outfit and pose reminds me of that). Great
work!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Nice work. Cool idea to liven up the base with the tree. It fits and really helps. I always thought the base for this kit was pretty lame. The replacement head looks great too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts