Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started this thread for you guys.

stampede said:
Well.....since wmrcracing.com is shut down, I'll ask here and hope someone sees this. What time does the New Years Eve race start on Sun?
David Washburn said:
i dont know was kinda curious of that also, im guessing thought it will be around 6 or 7 \, actually maybe earlier cus they are running onroad also

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Just called Tony .The track will open around 1-2 pm and racing will start as soon as they can :).If you show up after racing starts they will add you.They are going to run the heats untill midnight (ya baby I cant wait) .The mains will start after midnight as in the past.Dont for get bring your onroad cars.

·
Banned
697 Posts
I also hear they are going to leave an on road layout? that way all the truck/buggy's and sedan/12th guys can run at the same time? Is there any truth to this?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Blueskid said:
I also hear they are going to leave an on road layout? that way all the truck/buggy's and sedan/12th guys can run at the same time? Is there any truth to this?
Yes they are .It will be a blast.Dont know if I want to run 3clases yet :freak: .I do have them all ready to go but the sedan it need a reciver .

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi,

any racing this Saturday???????? mostly looking for sedans.
Mini might be making a rare showing on race day. Sunday's out for us as we have other plans

Thanks

·
Banned
697 Posts
DaWrench said:
Hi,

any racing this Saturday???????? mostly looking for sedans.
Mini might be making a rare showing on race day. Sunday's out for us as we have other plans

Thanks

My plan for saturday is to run at riders for the Holiday fun run.. Food and pop.. I'm sure there will be plenty of sedans there.. Then I'll make it to WMRC on sunday! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Blueskid said:
My plan for saturday is to run at riders for the Holiday fun run.. Food and pop.. I'm sure there will be plenty of sedans there.. :thumbsup:
Good idea Mike! Besides, I didn't get the chance to race with you the last time you were there.
So..... I'm looking forward to it!!

·
Banned
697 Posts
Well I plan on running some 19t sedan tomorrow.. Or stock, what ever has a better turn out.. I'd be intersted in running the Johnson class is someone had some rubber tires and a motor I could borrow for the night! lol I hope someone shows for some good ole sedan racing!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Mike:

well.............. they messed up the last round. ( 5 minutes instead of 8. he went a fast 21) and Chuck left before the mains as did I. so.................

·
Banned
697 Posts
DaWrench said:
Mike:

well.............. they messed up the last round. ( 5 minutes instead of 8. he went a fast 21) and Chuck left before the mains as did I. so.................

So does that mean.. in a sense.. My 33 laps 8:05 TQ pace stuck? :confused: :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Look who found his way back to hobby talk.......
Mike you hold TQ by default do to a computer error, however the main was unbelievable Tony Jr. won..... can you believe it

·
Banned
697 Posts
mr.clean1 said:
Look who found his way back to hobby talk.......
Mike you hold TQ by default do to a computer error, however the main was unbelievable Tony Jr. won..... can you believe it
Hey Guy! Nice to see your name on the forums! You best be working on VRC. The winter series is starting in a couple days.. You should get in it.. First race is on Heemstede! That's max's fav track I beleive.. it's gona be a blast! We'll have to all work on setups together and make USA look good! :thumbsup:

Jr WON?!?! Cool beans! I guess he and Marty were the ones dukeing it out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im not ready for vrc winter series yet..... ive only raced 3 of the tracks and heemstede is not one of them..... but I will keep workin at it....

also I use associated ntc3 on vrc.... you said you did not like that car.... i think its awsome.... but most of the set ups work for all cars.... as far as i can see

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.