Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the WL traits are for the 40th ann. series 8/release H? I picked up a couple vipers today, 3 on the pegs had black interiors, the other 2 had white interiors. Also picked up 2 blue/white panel trucks. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Dave D.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wl

a member has a viper on the trade board/ white int tinted windows as a wl.

I seen his after I posted my question. I know the Fury demolition car was in this set and is causing a lot of confusion over being a WL. When I seen the 3 vipers with black interiors and then the one with a white interior I thought I found one for sure. Then behind it is another white interior car, starts to raise a little doubt, thus the reason for checking on here. Trying to find more info on the panel now, whether the regulars came with gray interiors or white.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
40 yrs ser.8 or H wl's r white int. & tinted windows....the fury has no window so it just wht. int...:thumbsup: Viper is a WL...Congrats on your Find's, also the blue GTX has white int. but need to have tinted window's

·
Registered
627 Posts
Look from the inside out on the panel. It will be easy to tell if the windows are tinted. It sure looks like it though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts