Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, new here and I have a question. I have been collecting JL's for years but had no idea this site was here....and also had no idea of what a WL "White Lightning" was either. I recently purchaced a Street Freaks Zingers 68 Firebird that has white wheels and tires...I picked it up becuase it was different...but now I am wondering if this is a WL? The base is not white, only the wheels and tires. Attached is a pic, any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Thanks
LeMansSport71

Attachments

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Welcome aboard!! You bet that is a white lightning and a mighty nice one. That one is worth a few cabbages! Kudos on the GREAT find.:thumbsup:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
:) ...You will never forget your first White Lightning!!

Welcome aboard, and keep coming here to visit with us!

Great score you got there!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
White Lightning

Could you tell us the whole story on finding that beauty in detail!!!!!!Nice find.........................................

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great feedback! Thanks again! I checked out LightningLane web site and found it to be a great help at determining which JL's are WL's. To answer the question of where I found the car....I worked at an Auto Zone auto parts store and it came in with only a few other JL cars for a counter display. That was aprox. 5 months ago. Someone also asked where I was in KY....Central, KY. Once again, thanks for all the responses to this thread! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts