Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car(1994 Chevy Lumina Euro) to the Super Chevy show today, and I got an "Outstanding" award for my class. Which is basically a runner up to first place. but thats not the point

I was wandering through the vendor area, and came across a tent with a huge JL table. I browsed through and found a Classic Gold 2001 PT Cruiser. I looked and said, hey this is weird having white lettered tires. Then i looked closer it was a WL!!! I dont think the couple who were running the stand knew that it was. Cause it was only marked $5. So i asked if this was $5, she said yeah. My dad was like, why are you buying THAT??? I said ill tell ya in a minute. So i walked out and said, look at the tires, its a WL thats why!! He was surprised. So i walked away quietly with my 5th WL :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts