Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a WL GTO today. White wheels and base. No thanks to stupid RC2, I never saw a single one of these in a store.

Pity about the two holes in the card.

·
Registered
456 Posts
billy1 said:
Pity about the two holes in the card.
That would have made me furious. Will this goat be set free? I don't open my WL's, but if I found one like you did, it would give me an excuse too. Cool find! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Yeah - I would have liked to have found that series in the stores, but oh well. Glad you found a WL at that, congrats!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Billy I found three last week in one store. Plymoth Superbird, Doger Super Bee and 56 Vette. This was a very nice release with alot of really nice castings in it. It would have been nice to see these on the pegs. Too bad RC2 just didn't have it together!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
mikelightning said:
Billy I found three last week in one store. Plymoth Superbird, Doger Super Bee and 56 Vette. This was a very nice release with alot of really nice castings in it. It would have been nice to see these on the pegs. Too bad RC2 just didn't have it together!
Wow three in one store? I've seen stores that have had only a half dozen of these out at one time. That was pretty lucky for sure.

I agree wholeheartedly on your other comments. Would have been a great series to put together, but it just wasn't available enough in the right places.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Wow three in one store? I've seen stores that have had only a half dozen of these out at one time. That was pretty lucky for sure.
Mike, that's how many I found, three, in one store, 2 Camaros and the same GTO shown above. Every other store had about 6 shirts and that was it. Kind of hit or miss this time around.

Clark

·
Registered
64 Posts
My last complete set of Auction Insanity is up for sale on the bay. i opened a set for me. Some really nice cars in that set!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Very nice AI WL '65 GTO! :thumbsup:

The AI cars were not available many stores.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
The hole in the card are so the diecast can breath. Now release it from the blister so it can roam free and you can drive it and make that cool VEEEERRRRROOOM! Sound.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts