Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Billy I found three last week in one store. Plymoth Superbird, Doger Super Bee and 56 Vette. This was a very nice release with alot of really nice castings in it. It would have been nice to see these on the pegs. Too bad RC2 just didn't have it together!

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
mikelightning said:
Billy I found three last week in one store. Plymoth Superbird, Doger Super Bee and 56 Vette. This was a very nice release with alot of really nice castings in it. It would have been nice to see these on the pegs. Too bad RC2 just didn't have it together!
Wow three in one store? I've seen stores that have had only a half dozen of these out at one time. That was pretty lucky for sure.

I agree wholeheartedly on your other comments. Would have been a great series to put together, but it just wasn't available enough in the right places.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Wow three in one store? I've seen stores that have had only a half dozen of these out at one time. That was pretty lucky for sure.
Mike, that's how many I found, three, in one store, 2 Camaros and the same GTO shown above. Every other store had about 6 shirts and that was it. Kind of hit or miss this time around.

Clark

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
Very nice AI WL '65 GTO! :thumbsup:

The AI cars were not available many stores.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts