Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Haven't posted in a long time so I thought I'd share my latest purchases. Here is the Wix Filters 75th Anniversary Limited Edition Dodge Challenger Collection. It includes an exclusive to Wix Highway 61 1/18 2009 Dodge Challenger Classic in B5 blue and a 1/24 (I wish it would have been 1/18th also) 1970 Dodge Challenger in B5 blue. This set is awesome!!! Check out these quick pics of each:
1/24 1970 Challenger R/T in B5 blue: Oh how I wish this would have been 1/18!!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
They have some really nice detail for 1:24in a lot of areas. While I see a couple of places I'd wished they'd have tried a bit harder, those a REALLY nice.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I have a set coming from ebay . None of my local parts stores had them . Who made the cars ???
Hwy 61 , Liberty , Maisto ???
There are at least 2 real '09 Challengers in B5 blue like these in my area ...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
That is strange to me that they would give you one 1/18 and one 1/24 if they're not the same car.

They did a nice job on them though!

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Super sweet dude!!!

Hi guys,

1/24 1970 Challenger R/T in B5 blue: Oh how I wish this would have been 1/18!!!

WOW!!!.....Mind you am a collector of these 118 HWY61 cars too and you sure fooled me on this 1/24 the details on this gem is impressive, and great stance too and the only thing that I disagree on is the Hinges but the rest of the car would make me forget that for now...I just love the way they did it almost as the real thing.....Great cars Mr.MH....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the kind words on this old post guys. Lol, I always laugh when someone digs up an old post like this. As far as I know this set is only available on the secondary market now. It is a nice set, personally I wished they would have stuck with one scale (1/18 for me) and yes Camaro75, I agree, the hinges on the 1/24 are not as nice as H61 1/18 Challengers.

Glad you all enjoyed the pics!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I know,I know it's an old thread but I missed it the first time around.

Those chally's look great! and it dosen't surprise me,Wix are very good top quality filters,the only filters I use in my 1:1's.

:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts