Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New year...new project...new thread. After having Miss Vicki meet Frankenstein's Monster, then giving her a makeover only to run afoul of Dr. Deadly on a cobblestone street corner, I asked myself what else i could do to the poor girl...and it seemed the only thing left was to zombify the poor lass. So, with apologies to Julie Andrews, James Garner, Paddy Chayefsky, and Arthur Hiller, I present to you...THE ZOMBIFICATION OF VICKI :p . I'm sure we're all very familiar with the kit in question, but for those coming in late, here is Dencomm/Moebius' lovely lass, boxed and unboxed:
View attachment 98566

View attachment 98567

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
A sketchy idea at best...

I came up with the idea for this current horror a few months ago and did up a drawing detailing what I could do to poor Miss Vicki:
View attachment 98568

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Some of the planned mutilations either won't be done (hatchet wound to the forehead) or will be more gruesome than planned (instead of the sunken pit of a stomach, I opted for exposed innards). First step, Dremeling the open wounds to the leg and belly:
View attachment 98569

View attachment 98570
I also cut away the ties on her top for easier sculpting of the gory goodies. At this point, the openings will be backed with Loctite epoxy putty to give me a better base to sculpt on.

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Give the little lady a hand...two in fact

Work begun on the hands and arms. I puttied the seams on the arms and started inscribing deep scratches on her palms. Then I Dremeled a gaping wound in her right arm, showing exposed bone, and Dremeled her index fingertips down a bit also...for reasons which will be apparent later...heh heh heh...
View attachment 98571

View attachment 98572

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's what's inside that counts

Sculpting complete on the leg wound and intestines, using Aves apoxie-sculpt (how DID I get along before I got me hands on this stuff?). Part of Miss Vicki's left lung, her stomach, and large intestine are visible. I'll be resculpting the ties before beginning painting.
View attachment 98573

View attachment 98574

View attachment 98575
I also Dremeled an open wound on her left cheek...

...to be continued...

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Looking great so far James!!:thumbsup:
I like the way you've turned her innards into outards.....
Very nice texturing in the leg wound too. You can see the striations in the muscle. I can't wait to see the paint!!

Chris.:):wave:

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Years ago I had plenty of left overs from all the kits and made a six armed 'spider-vicky', with big blobs of glue for her eyes. This just reminded me.

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking great so far James!!:thumbsup:
I like the way you've turned her innards into outards.....
Very nice texturing in the leg wound too. You can see the striations in the muscle. I can't wait to see the paint!!

Chris.:):wave:
"outards"...
BWAH HA HA!!! Love it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Very cool idea, and a great start :thumbsup: I am looking forward to seeing her in all her zombified loveliness!

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
A great concept, and some nice work so far! Looking forward to seeing further progress and the final results! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sick idea Deadman! I was thinkin' of trying some of that Aves stuff,have heard good things about it. I am gonna do a naughty thing,and just sand her clothes off,and make a nudie! Maybe a bikini babe. DO'NT even tell me none of you guys thought of this! Probably wo'nt be sharing pictures of that mod,though! :dude:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
That's what the Adult forum's for...

Chris.:)

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FINALLY back to work on poor Miss Vicki...got the putty work started...also decided to sculpt muscle tissue in the open cheek wound with Aves:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts