When: Febuary 20th-21st
Where: Turn 4 R/C Speedway
55 West Street
Stafford Spring, CT
on the grounds of Stafford Motor Speedway

Format: 2 rounds of Ifmar Quilifing Saturday Starting at 6pm
1 round of Ifmar quilifing and the Mains on Sunday Starting at 12PM

Classes:
13.5/COT Pancar-Novak GTB, LRP Spheare, Tekin RS(No Profile higher than 199) are the allowed ESC'S

10.5/Prostock Pancar- Open ESC

7.5/Mod Pancar- Tour approved Motors- Open ESC

17.5/Sportsman Truck- Tour rule package

13.5/SK- SK-KAR Rules- Same ESC Rules apply as 13.5 COT

10.5/SK- Turn 4 Rules

13.5/1/12th scale Limited ESC's

if there is enough interest(8 or more) we'll add the North/South tour class

Entry Fee: $40.00=1st class, $10.00 Ea additional class

Track Hours TBD, will be open Thurs 18th and Fri the 19th as well.

Sponsors to date: Muddslide Motorsports
DRC

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
The Tekin RS should be set on profile 1 and no higher than 180 software to be equal to the others in the 13.5 class. If we bring enough COT 17.5 Spec North/ South cars will you run that class ? Also, why are you starting so late on Sunday, if you started earlier you would get done earlier so, the travelers would get home earlier since they may have to work early Monday. Just friendly suggestions, hope to be there

Bob T

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Tekin RS should be set on profile 1 and no higher than 180 software to be equal to the others in the 13.5 class. If we bring enough COT 17.5 Spec North/ South cars will you run that class ? Also, why are you starting so late on Sunday, if you started earlier you would get done earlier so, the travelers would get home earlier since they may have to work early Monday. Just friendly suggestions, hope to be there

Bob T
BOB, This is the same format we've used EVERY YEAR! As for Tekin, I've stated what the rule IS. AS for the 17.5 Class, Just put on a truck body.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
I know it's the same format used EVERY YEAR! That's why I got home at 1:00-2:00am after last years Blast, just a suggestion to make it better. The tekin rule as stated will give the Tekin ESC an advantage but, as you said it's "what the rule IS". The TOUR rules for 17.5 Truck calls for World Spec Tires, I don't think I will buy special tires just to run at Turn 4. Have FUN at the WinterBlast.

Bob T

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that would be about what the old 19T was i'm guessing.what batteries would be good to run for that class?? only have a month to get it all done
If buying new now, Get either the thunder power 5k mah 40c or the 50c packs. We have instock the Thunder power 40c, Epic 5k mah 40c, SMC 4k Mah 25c Packs, We have some TP 50c packs, But i'm pretty sure they are all spoken for.

·
Talentless Hack
426 Posts
I know it's the same format used EVERY YEAR! That's why I got home at 1:00-2:00am after last years Blast, just a suggestion to make it better. The tekin rule as stated will give the Tekin ESC an advantage but, as you said it's "what the rule IS". The TOUR rules for 17.5 Truck calls for World Spec Tires, I don't think I will buy special tires just to run at Turn 4. Have FUN at the WinterBlast.

Bob T

If any speedo has an advantage it's the SPX. Even with 200 in the tekin, it's still not as fast. You would have to run the "limited" rules for all speedos to be considerd equal.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
suppose to pick up enough stuff to run 10.5 and craig hopes to come up and run by the first week uf feb.and try it out if all goes well he'll enter.what bodies do you guys use in either 13.5 or 10.5?

1 - 20 of 238 Posts