Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to a guy and he has set up a few winter races in Waterloo the Cattle congress building. They will be sportsman and sprint cars running on coke syrup. They will be racing once a month on saturdays and practice is gonna start tomorrow. He will get back to me in a day or so to give me the dates for the races. You can give him a call on his cell its 641-750-0219 his name is Ray. sounds like fun cant wait to race!!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
That is freaking cool, Get us times and schedules and whatever else you can provide us so it can be all over the place man, there are alot of people that with alittle travel could be racing all year long. I wont be there tommorrow, I have family stuff to do but keep us informed and Zach and me will start coming.

·
Registered
689 Posts
i wonder if us oklahoma boys cant find a county fairgrounds or something where we can play this winter in the dirt surely there has to be some horse arenas or barns where we can meet and play once a month

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd like to hear some details on how the practice sesson went along with more details about the track, size, traction, etc.... If anyone attended.
Terry

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres going to be races on feb. 6th and march 6th. doors open at 8 races at 10. not sure about size of track or how practice went ill find out.

·
Registered
261 Posts
IS this the same thing that is in Des Moines or is it just 1/4 scales? Who all is planning on going in Feb.?
A couple weeks ago, I called Ray (The guy Jeff mentioned in his original post) and ask him similiar questions. What I took from him is that it will be similiar to the Des Moines format where 1/4 scales are one of many divisions competing.

I plan on racing at Des Moines in January. I'm doubtful for February and a maybe for March. I'm really kind of curious to see how the Des Moines race goes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts