Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is now put out by motorsports authentics. it's all coming out at target and walmart i hear and have seen pics. 1/24 cars. 1/64 cars and haulers, and they did the 1/87 scale again. go to www.thecollectorslounge.com. there are pictures and info there under the subheading nascar collectables. or just go to target! it is a total monopoly. ma owns it all now. except some specials. and i got the little debbie 500 and got a team caliber car. expected rac. champs.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Why would i go to that site for ? I posted the same info i posted here and got BANNED for it !!!!!!!!!! Thats how their admins are over there folks , just a heads up . Its getting to be like HWC now . i think pretty soon all of the boards will get that way . Does anyone remember how the ACTION board shut down becuase of all us giving them suggestions for new products ?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know why you'd be banned for that. but since jackmydaniel is who posted the same exact photo. that must be you. something unusual.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i know of nick. and that would be the reason you were banned. that's not a good subject.
thanks for the entire story.. i know that site doesn't just ban people. it's a good site for NASCAR. friendly people.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DiecastKrazy said:
Yeah cuz your ass is SORRY and also Despictable !

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: <--- thats the kinda face im making at you rightnow

and TCL " sucks A** "
If it sucks then why do want to be a part of it so bad.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Thats a fine looking car you have there 40intrepid ... i actually saw that one in 1/87 at walmart yesterday . But i ended up getting the 2007 1/64 WC kahne with pit sign !!! I actually scored this one at my local target yesterday !

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
DiecastKrazy said:
Thats a fine looking car you have there 40intrepid ... i actually saw that one in 1/87 at walmart yesterday . But i ended up getting the 2007 1/64 WC kahne with pit sign !!! I actually scored this one at my local target yesterday !

Great grab!
I havent seen any of those, or the new 1/87 cars here yet.
Going to K-Mart today, last time they were out of 1/24's, so hope for some new stuff! :wave:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Well I hit my local target today and they have done a RESET and have now once again started carrying the 1/24 WC and HAULERS ! So far they have only gotten in 1/24's and i was really disappointed becuase it was the Kmart mix from lastyear that had : army 230yrs , stewart , gordon , mayfield . And i was hoping to find the 2007's ... but no luck this time . And the haulers still havent come in yet .. so i will be Calling them on the phone everyday this week checking to see if they came in . Hopefully the haulers will be 2007's . And by the way the 2007 1/64's were SOLDOUT today !

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
DiecastKrazy said:
Well I hit my local target today and they have done a RESET and have now once again started carrying the 1/24 WC and HAULERS ! So far they have only gotten in 1/24's and i was really disappointed becuase it was the Kmart mix from lastyear that had : army 230yrs , stewart , gordon , mayfield . And i was hoping to find the 2007's ... but no luck this time . And the haulers still havent come in yet .. so i will be Calling them on the phone everyday this week checking to see if they came in . Hopefully the haulers will be 2007's . And by the way the 2007 1/64's were SOLDOUT today !
The 2007's arent sold out, they just havent gotten here yet! :)
I hope they are not done with the 2006's because I'm still waiting for the Stremme Lonestar Steakhouse, Riggs Valvoline, and I believe we were promised a Kurt Busch Miller Lite car too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just picked this one up on clearance this morning:

I wasn't aware they sold these individually. I was looking online but all I found was a set. Anyone have an extra Ricky Bobby?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts