Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RC2 announced the winner of its August contest. Darn it wan't me :cry: Jeff are you an HT Member? :confused:

Congratulations to our AUGUST winner!

Jeff Davidson
Hawthorne, CA

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hi All,

Jeff is not a HTBB member. However he is a friend of mine and a collector. He is excited to get his prize. I'll try and get him to take a picture of all his goodies when he gets them and then I'll post it here. Take care all and have a great week.

Scott Moen
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Scott Moen said:
Hi All,

Jeff is not a HTBB member. However he is a friend of mine and a collector. He is excited to get his prize. I'll try and get him to take a picture of all his goodies when he gets them and then I'll post it here. Take care all and have a great week.

Scott Moen
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]
Very cool, look forward to seeing it. He can come and post it himself, we don't bite. Well I can't vouch for every member on that though. :wave:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
96gsfan said:
What contest. Where can I get in on some of this? Help!
Go the the JL website. There is a contest for joining the JLCC (Hey its free now)

SCOTT MOEN said:
Jeff is not a HTBB member. However he is a friend of mine and a collector. He is excited to get his prize. I'll try and get him to take a picture of all his goodies when he gets them and then I'll post it here.
Please have Jeff join. It is true we don't bite...Well Carnut might but if Jeff has a sharp pointy stick he can easly keep him at bay! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts