Hobbyist Forums banner

341 - 360 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
All still in one piece here. 850 of 1100 acres are under the river and have been since June, but the water is starting to go down finally. Pretty much flooded out this year. Everything that was in our shop had to be moved, Farm equipment that was on lower ground had to be moved to higher ground. It has not been a fun summer at all:cry:
Thankfully we are all in one piece and none of the houses got any water in them. That is the good part if there is one:thumbsup:
Other than that we are just chugging along as ususal but there will be a lot of clean up when this is over. We are starting to see the damage now with fields washed out, ditches filled in, drift wood, barrels, bottles and trash everywhere:drunk: I will be glad to see this year done and over with.
I will be living in the tractor and dirt mover though getting things back in shape and hopefully have the time to replace what was killed out in the ground so that things will grow next year.

Rob

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Glad to hear you all are OK. I didn't know things were that bad there. My wife and I were at UNC Hospital with my little girl for 5 months. She was born 4 months early at 1lb 2oz. We are home and doing good. She's 11lbs now. Keeping me one my toes.

Ritchie Mac

·
Registered
82 Posts
All is well here Mits. All orders due to volume are done on the website only. or you can fax as well. I wish we had more time to spend on the phone these days but with this past summers flooding from the corp and as mentioned the volume we just dont have the time anymore.

Rob @ Windtunnel

·
Registered
82 Posts
Windtunnel/Murdock R/C Sale

Many items have been marked down. PRS, KSG, BSR caps and foams. Get them will they are available

Windtunnel "Breeze" kits are also marked down due to lower production cost and still come with the "FSC" Body

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Facebook & Twitter

Windtunnel Racing Products/Murdock RC are now on Facebook and Twitter.

Brittany Murdock has agreed to manage and monitor the Facebook and Twitter activities of Windtunnel Racing Products and Murdock RC.

Brittany is not new to the RC Racing world. At the age of twelve, along with her brother Rob Murdock as crew chief and car owner, and sponsored by KC Racing, she won the B Feature at the Roar Paved Oval Nationals at Blountville Tennessee driving a KSG. She finished 11th overall in a field of over 100 cars. She is also the 2005 Roar Region 8 Carpet Oval Champion, again with her brother Rob Murdock as crew chief and car owner and with sponsorships with KC Racing and driving a Hyperdrive. Brittany is currently a Senior at the University of Iowa.

Brittany will be in charge of promoting Windtunnel Racing Products/Murdock RC and RC racing in general, thru these two social networking sites and will have total management responsibilities for these sites.

If you have an RC event or promotion you would like to see on our sites you can contact Brittany at [email protected]

So we hope you will "Like" us on Facebook at Windtunnel Racing Products and follow us on Twitter @MurdockRC1

·
Premium Member
496 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Congratulations to Randy Burke on his 1st place win in the A-Main at the Snowbirds in the SK Class using a Windtunnel WT2095 SK body.

Also to Barry Hill for placing second in the A-Main also using the Windtunnel WT2095 SK body.

I think 3rd and 4th were also using the WT2095 SK body

Looks like 7 of the 10 cars in the SK A-Main were equipt with the Windtunnel WT2095 SK body. !!! WOW !!!

Thanks guys for using our SK body. Still the body of choice in SK racing.

http://www.windtunnelracingproducts....roducts_id=139

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
USPS Shipping

We are currently experiencing a problem with USPS shipping on our web site which is not allowing customers to check out. Seems to have started yesterday at some point.

We are currently working on this problem.

If you are unable to check out due to this problem please e-mail your order direct to me at my e-mail address below. I will then send an invoice to your e-mail address.

Hopefully I can get this matter cleared up quickly.

Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I found a spring loose in a box pretty sure it's a windtunnel but I'm not sure of the rate. large diameter .020 wire constant rate with 4 free coils. Any idea on the rate?

Chuck

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
OOOPS!!! I forgot to get back on here yesterday to announce that our shipping module is back up and running. Those of you who placed orders today already know that.

Thanks to those of you who placed orders by e-mail yesterday while we were fixing our site problem.

And thanks to Hobbytalk, where we could reach so many of our customers quickly.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I found a spring loose in a box pretty sure it's a windtunnel but I'm not sure of the rate. large diameter .020 wire constant rate with 4 free coils. Any idea on the rate?

Chuck
Hi Chuck,

What color is it?

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
341 - 360 of 398 Posts