Hobbyist Forums banner

301 - 320 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
There has been response to your emails. So Im assuming your the one responding. In your last email you wanted tracking and the USPS does not provide station to station tracking as ups or fed x does. Hope that helps

Rob @ Windtunnel

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Hey Rob,
How do your 'big babies' springs compare to the Associated front springs in terms of physical measurement. Height, width and poundage.

thanks.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Babies and Big Babies are the same as others. We just took it a step further and color coded them for easy id. Those have been a hot item over the last couple of years for us. There will be some at the Snowbirds this year.

Spring Chart will be back up soon. We change servers from time to time and on our last change the spring chart was lost. It is being rebuilt now as well as tire chart

Rob @ Windtunnel

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Thanks Rob!

Color coding is exactly why I want to go with your springs. I'm tired of digging out my calipers every time I want to change the associated springs up front!:)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Windtunnel Sale:

WT Imax B6 chargers $20 same chargers currently hitting us market
WT Imax B8 chargers $30 same chargers currently hitting us market
WT Lipo's (2 cell) $10
WT 4 cell sport packs with deans pin $10

Prices will stay until they are sold out

www.windtunnelracingproducts.com

·
Registered
439 Posts
Imax Charger

Rob, I tried to order a Imax B6 charger and the price came up at 80.00. Is this same one you have listed for 20.00? Please LMK Iwould like to purchase {two} chargers. Thanks, KRITER :wave:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Clear your cookies:thumbsup:. We run into this all the time on price changes. It is a must that you clean out your computer which includes "cookies". We still have customers pull up pages from years ago before the shopping cart:freak:. All the prices are in there correctly. Majority of our bodies have all been slashed in price as well

Rob

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Windtunnel SLASH Sale

Windtunnel has slashed prices everywhere. Bodies have been dropped big time in price. Late Model, sprints, some modifieds, stock car, 1/18th Tools. Many things have been added to the close out page including KO limited Radio, brand new stock motors, speed control prices have been dropped. More things will be added through the week here to make room for other projects. Shop around because the lowered prices are all over the place. Dont miss out:cry: this does not happen often but we need the room right now so get them while they last.
PRS gears have been slashed 25%....dont miss out on that bargin

More used and misc. stuff to come so keep an eye on the website because never know when something will change or pop up:wave:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #318

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
Our popular "Breeze" kit is avialble but here shortly a new version will be available that will once again include the body along with body post. Watch for that one to hit. The Breeze is an outstanding starter car. Parts are available, not expensive.:)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
BSR Cap, 1/10th & 1/12th tires have been updated.

I am also starting to add a new batch of Windtunnel donuts to the site. We have a shore/durometer chart for each compound. Sizes will be listed as well. ID, OD and width including Slot car donuts coming

Watch for the new version of the "Breeze" car as well, it will once again come with body and body posts. Parts are always available and much cheaper than graphite cars. Kits come standard with damper tubes but are able to adapt side shocks as well. You will also still have the option of a Quality 4 cell sport pack. Windtunnel sport batteries come assembled, shrink wrapped, with deans plugs and wires

301 - 320 of 398 Posts