Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long over due but finally here. Windtunnel Racing Products and Murdock R/C (hobby shop) are now www.windtunnelracingproducts.com

The site is still under construction but is up and running. But, we are only a phone call or email away to answer any questions you may have. Personal touch has made things what they are and I intend to keep it that way but yet offer the convenience of 24hr shopping. Check it out and Check back OFTEN because things are being added in many areas and New Windtunnel Products are in production or on the drawing board soon to be started.

New lower tire prices are in place as well with new compounds coming soon

Hope you like it and it works out good for anytime ordering.

Thank you everyone for your support.

Rob Murdock
Owner:Windtunnel Racing Products

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jimmy24.

I always encourage the use of your LHS or tracks for purchase of windtunnel products. Without the tracks and shops none of this would be possible. The first link in my signature will take shops and tracks to the page where they can purchase windtunnel products. If your track does not currently stock Windtunnel......ask for it. If they do not deal with the current distributors listed they are welcome to contact us directly..

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. Im a little old fashioned but finally decided to build the shopping cart to make ordering easier for everyone. We are building as quickly as possible and new items will be added daily in several areas.

New springs are in testing but dont forget about the rest. Windtunnel springs have become the industry standard and are widely used in kits or oem

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some naked shots of the WT #2392 ASA classic Firebird late model. Ill be pulling these soon as the weather starts to warm up and we go outside. this is a killer looking body for those who appreciate a little more classic late model look.Proline Toyota bodies due in the first part of next week as well. I should have them up on the website by tomorrow and you can pre-order if you like

Attachments

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are shots of the WT #2326 viper late model. Again they are naked but it is also a killer body.

Side dam kits will be available soon as well for all late models

Stay tuned for more bodies to be released in the near future. 7 more are just around the corner and yet more on the drawing board.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Hey Rob,

Can I get this in 1/4 scale size...LOL.

Great work man...great work!

Tim

MURDOCKRC said:
Here are shots of the WT #2326 viper late model. Again they are naked but it is also a killer body.

Side dam kits will be available soon as well for all late models

Stay tuned for more bodies to be released in the near future. 7 more are just around the corner and yet more on the drawing board.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Nick. Im trying to make navigation easy and easier. As soon as we have things in Im going to hopefully have time to break it down further so that not only do I have the manufacture link but simple links like "motors" that will bring alll manufactures up.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you. I sure hope to make triclone this year. Without a doubt one of my favorite tracks I have ever been on. Plus I really enjoy the competition that all you guys bring out.

I sure like my two Iowa tracks as well. MR. Car and IROAR outdoors are great. And the competition and guys that race there are a great group. I dont know for sure what my scedule will be like this summer but I hope to make it to all of them this year.

Rob

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You cant go wrong with either Iowa track. Mr Car in Marshaltown is narrow, fast and challenging. It is a track you will have a love/hate with. if you run good you will love it, run bad and you will hate it. But even if you run bad........You will come back to beat it:cool:

Storm Steel in Cedar rapids is wide, great size and excellent banking with lots of racing room. Very fun track to race on

Both tracks are run very well, and each with its own personallity.

1 - 20 of 420 Posts