Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you collectors have 10 or more 1/64 Willys in your collection?
I have 100 JL's(diecast,pull backs, slots), 13 HW's, and 10 from other manufactures.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I have quite a few JL 1:64 ('33s & '41s) open, blistered, pullback, and slot, but have never gotten the chance to count them. I also have quite a few HW 1:64th (100%) '41 Willys open and boxed, one 1:43 scale '41, and around (8-10) 1:18 scale from variuos manufactures.

It's GREAT to see someone else that enjoys these as well!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
O/T, I went to my local Family Dollar the other day and they had 2 cases of a black HW 40's Gasser Willys (black box). Wonnder why they had cases of this 1 car?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I have about 20 total, from JL, RC, and HW. Can't think of anyone else who does 1:64 Willys ... but it's still early! Oh right, Matchbox.

jk

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
You Betcha! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Let's see. Willys Gassers, Gassers II, various Classic Gold, American Graffitti, K-B, Retro Rods, Mooneyes, Monopoly, I'm sure some others layin around ....

Yeah, I've got a few. Wouldn't mind a few more.

Mike

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I have a seperate box for the Willys, in a series of race car catagories.
I have most put out by JL and quite a few the other brands

...don't touch my Willys :freak:

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have about 150 175 including off brands and in fact im on my way to the hobby shop to get 3 classic gold willys right now I'll have to make a count and come back with a real # for you looks like im not the only willys nut around:cool:

Heres a link to my willys folder

http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/chevy263/JLs/Willys/

This is one of my favorite Willys I found this hangin on the pegs at KB @ 3 for % bucks.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/chevy263/WLCarrieMarlin.jpg

and this link is one of my loose willys displays
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/chevy263/JLs/Willys/Willysdisplay.jpg

Thanks for a great post and thanks for lookin

·
Registered
811 Posts
I don't know how many, but I would guess "easily over 100". Heck, I probably would be shocked if I search and inventory all of them. Willys make a great casting.

Bob

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I have more than 10 that are not duplicates. Most of the Willys in my collection are '40 & '41. But I haven't counted them.
Several, I bought 2 of because I liked them. It would be difficult to trade any of them.
But I also probably have more 10 of the '33 & '34.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
:wave: Thanks Chevy
for letting us view your pics...! great collection...! the Willys is my favorite diecast.....have most all the JL series including the wl's....love the Carrie Marlin ...but my favorite is Monte Grubb's...in a WL...hardest ones to get are the Classic Gold ...especially in WL..mainly because of the prices they fetch...hope to someday get a HAN white lightning....! :thumbsup:
Bugzy....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts