Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just wanted to post that the schedule is up on the site for the '07 season.

Any questions, post them here, or shoot pm's or emails.

Thanks, Jim

www.willowmill.com

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TOME57 said:
What gas classes are you running?

Classes are on the website. 4cell stock, 4cell 19turn, brushless 13.5 and 4300

We are also going to run gas on the same day. SO please check the web

Thanks for the intrest, if you have never been to the Mill, its awesome, tight racing, and GREAT GUYS!

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can't wait for opening day!!!! I've been cooped up all winter racing on carpet.

There is nothing like racing a banked oval in the fresh outdoors!!!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have some experience at the Mill. Unfortunately it was back in the mid 90's. Is it the same track as it was back then? The only thing I do remember about it is that it was a fun place to race.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
BRhodes said:
I have some experience at the Mill. Unfortunately it was back in the mid 90's. Is it the same track as it was back then? The only thing I do remember about it is that it was a fun place to race.
Bob, it is still the same surface as the mid 90's. AND IT IS STILL ONE FUN PLACE TO RACE!

One of the toughest places to make the A. If you make the show, you are doing something right!

Come out and join us if you can. We are running a limited schedule this year. Check the website out and see if you can make any or ALL the races this summer. We would love to have ya.

Jim
www.willowmill.com

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
BEACH said:
Bob, it is still the same surface as the mid 90's. AND IT IS STILL ONE FUN PLACE TO RACE!

One of the toughest places to make the A. If you make the show, you are doing something right!

Come out and join us if you can. We are running a limited schedule this year. Check the website out and see if you can make any or ALL the races this summer. We would love to have ya.

Jim
www.willowmill.com
I do plan to make as many races at the Mill as I can this summer. You will know if I am coming because I will start annoying everybody for setup sheets about a week or two before. :wave:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Setup sheets, no problem Bob. If you get your car close at the Mill, it will be great at Seaford as well, and vise-versa.

Brushless rules SHOULD be the same as ORl. if there is a diffrence I will post it here.

Thanks for your intrest guys, hoping for a great summer

Jim

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
BRhodes said:
I do plan to make as many races at the Mill as I can this summer. You will know if I am coming because I will start annoying everybody for setup sheets about a week or two before. :wave:
I'm sure that wont be a problem, lots of fast CW cars at The Mill.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
i've never been to the track, but us strand guys will be there. i hear there is a couple of bumps going into one of the turns.... what's a good ride height to run the car at so i don't destroy the bottom of my car?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Cory - There is just one bump at the entry, its not bad at all. I usually just try to run above or below it and run a ride height of about .330 or more.
I am really looking forward to running at the Mill this year, I guess I'll be chasing Beachley around all summer.

Doug

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
thanks doug, i can't wait to try the asphalt.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts