Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks now can we give Geo a nudge and get the dates here ??? I want leave the fuzzy stuff for a few months :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Toby, cooool 'dem jets.......George is getting his plan of attack together. He doesnt want to schedule any dates until he figures out all of the local series race dates. I would believe to say that in about two weeks we should have it all figured out and will let you know then.

Jim

·
Registered
431 Posts
Jim, are you working with George on the schedule? Want to make sure we don't schedule against one another. Give me a call or have George call me. Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK jets cooled ...................but still looking forward to the 07 season at the mill :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
You got it Buddy, Geo is already got each others backs.....He is racing so little this summer, he wants to be sure all is well.

Later, Jim

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I saw the 07 schedule last night on the Mill's web site and look forward to the first one.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Well guys, we scheduled our events pretty much around all others. I hope we get a good turnout this year.

See ya all soooooon,
Jim

·
Registered
363 Posts
what classes will you run on the days other then the orl race? and if you do a brushless class what one would you run 4300 or 13.5?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts