Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm not a Johnny Lightning collector, but my son is collecting the Monopoly cars. He already has quite a few, especially some of the older ones. We live very close to Playing Mantis headquarters so we attended the warehouse sale and bought quite a few of the Monopoly cars. I personally build models, mainly tractor-trailer type kits in 1/24 or 1/25 scale. I am looking for a couple of JL Hummers, especially the St Joe County Sheriff one.

Interestingly there was no mention of a $100 minimum purchase for the lightning fest car. Only one car per purchase, but several people were going through the line multiple times.

I have the following cars that I would sell or trade.

2003 Lightning fest car. Much cooler than the VW Bus.
Logan Charity PT Cruiser. I like the local charity and basically bought the car for that reason.
Classis Customs VW Buses. I have one of the red/black and two of the white/blue.

If these are not of any interest, I do have a large Hot Wheel collection, mainly 1990 and later that I'm going to be parting out.

Thanks,
Kent

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
What monopoly cars are you looking for? There are quite a few that have been hanging on the pegs at my local Meijer. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll keep an eye out for them.

There's also a Hummer H1 in the Monopoly series--It's white and I think it has Boardwalk written on it.

Here's a few good sites to look up JL's:
http://www.dansdiecast.com/wyatt/
http://www.lightninglane.com

Welcome to board!
Steve

·
Registered
767 Posts
Kent,

Send me an email and I'll send pics..............

Jim

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
ahoy!

We've been collecting the monopoly cars as well, and have ended up with a bunch of extra ones. THere isnt too much that i would really want to trade with, we do collect a lot of matchbox cars, mainly the superfast and 75 challenge runs, any movie/TV type cars, and formula one cars. We would be interested in selling or trading our extra cars, fell free to email me a list or any questions!

-Chris Brake
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts