·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got our club order cars missing and no club membership so we call-
after another few weeks we get membership card still no cars
so we try to put in new club number it says that does not exist
grrrrrrrrr RC your not making this easy on club members

oh well maybe one day some one will be driving this ship around and around we go where we stop no one knows.

oh well a minor thing compaired to the 3 huricanes we had in 6 weeks
steve45fla

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I received my car order in a timely manner and everything was as I ordered it. However, I also did't receive a new membership card. Will it be sent later or did they just happen to overlook it?

cj

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was told by a customer service rep. that if you were a member prior the the RC2 purchase you would not receive a new card. She said that the old card and membership number were still good. Has anyone been told anything different?

Keith

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
from what i know the new people dont know how to run the membership card making machine,,,,,,they were hand writing them but threw all those ones away. i know this info as fact,,,,,,,keep in mind folks that the club and its memberships mean about one half of one third of one 100th percent of income to RC2,,,,,,,,not on the top of the priority list of things to do.

·
Registered
382 Posts
It is kind of aggravating. I ordered a few of the "members only" cars for a friend, and after three weeks decided to get an update from them. I got a nice thank you back from Diecast Express. Apparently they had lost or forgotten about my order, but will ship the three cars tomorrow. It sounds like follow up is the word of the day. I miss those nice ladies back in Mishewaka.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
member card

we were members and still got a new card with diffrent number this time now have two cards

like i said the ship goes round and round will some please drive im getting dizzy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts