Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
They never issued it before...

At least not on their own. The last FP issue was by Revell and CineModels or something like that... was sort of a three way issue with Polar Lights. Round 2 wouldnt have the mold (they made their own Witch mold).

Although a glow FP would be cool... I'd buy it!

·
Registered
946 Posts
As I recall, the Forgotten Prisoner was run from a Revell mold, whereas the Witch was a reverse-engineered Polar Lights mold. In other words, Round 2 already owned the Witch mold and it doesn't have a mold for the Prisoner. So, my guess would be that there won't be another Prisoner from Polar Lights.

But I'd sure like it if there was.

Um ... that's the same answer already stated, isn't it?

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
The FP has been reissued two or three times in the last 20 years. Cine Models put it out twice I think in the long box, along with Dracula and the Phantom, and then they did it again with Revell for PL along with the Creature from Revell.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
well PL only did three monsters on their own... The Hunchback/Bell Ringer, Witch, and Bride of Frankenstein

The Creature and the TRU long box kits were done by Revell in conjunction with PL.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I asked/wished for a glow FP when R2 recently released the glow Witch kit which is a GREAT bargain BTW. You get 2 complete figures with it. Brilliant. I would definately buy at least 2 glow FPs. I would also really like to see a new Bride of Frankenstein reissue with opaque glow plastic,instead of the Polar Lights translucent plastic with the dreaded ABS plastic. Don't get me wrong, I was VERY grateful to have it at the time,since I needed it and a Jekyll kit to complete my Aurora monsters.

·
Registered
84 Posts
well PL only did three monsters on their own... The Hunchback/Bell Ringer, Witch, and Bride of Frankenstein

The Creature and the TRU long box kits were done by Revell in conjunction with PL.
Thanks for that reminder, If licensing could be resolved I would love to see a Hunchback figure reissued.
LB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts