Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Guys...I promise not to overload on pictures of Galaxies now that I know how to do this, but let's be fair. The number of JL Galaxies is sparse so these few pictures should be welcome. ;)

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
That 63 Galaxie 500 is one of my favorite JL casting. The detail on that one is outstanding!!!!!!!!! Is the white one in the front a W/L?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
darkwiz said:
That 63 Galaxie 500 is one of my favorite JL casting. The detail on that one is outstanding!!!!!!!!! Is the white one in the front a W/L?
Yes it is. Pearl white with white interior.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
camarors said:
I've always liked Galaxies. I had a 67 at one time.

The only 67 Galaxie I have been able to find is this slot car. These things get very expensive very fast. This one was about $35 and I have seen many go over $100.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Galaxieman said:
The only 67 Galaxie I have been able to find is this slot car. These things get very expensive very fast. This one was about $35 and I have seen many go over $100.

Dear All:

I have the one above,but in diecast form (Aurora Cigar Box series) and I got it more than twenty years ago,so I paid some dollars for that.I also have the one from Matchbox (1965) and Yat Ming.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice pics.

I believe my late uncle had a 1972 Galaxie. As a kid I always liked that car. It was green and his CB handle was "Steady Eddie & the Green Hornet".

Dave

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stanmmx said:
Dear All:

I have the one above,but in diecast form (Aurora Cigar Box series) and I got it more than twenty years ago,so I paid some dollars for that.I also have the one from Matchbox (1965) and Yat Ming.
I also have the 65 4 door from Matchbox and 8, 66s from Yatming.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
...that's a real nice collection Galaxieman..!!! ..thanks for sharing the pics..I like your display shelf to..did you build it?....nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bugzy said:
...that's a real nice collection Galaxieman..!!! ..thanks for sharing the pics..I like your display shelf to..did you build it?....nice :thumbsup:

No that's a store bought unit from my son Brad, Puppycat, for Christmas last year.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
stupidsquirrels said:
Wish Jl would do a '64.
Maisto did one that came out really nice. I hope that the next Galaxie JL does will be a 64 also.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
Nice pics...you can post as many galaxies as you like. I've always thought they were a nice looking car myself.
i all for more pic's. i saw a 64 galaxies in the bigger hw line it was nice for a hw

1 - 20 of 24 Posts