Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,can anyone tell me if Wilco models are still going,I have been watching patiently for their Icarus to appear back in Cult TV Man,s webb pages but it is now missing completely from Steve's Scifi models pages,
cheers,Gordon:thumbsup:

·
Registered
938 Posts
hi
Item #WILCOICRS is available at c&s hobbies for 60.00 including shipping. international is more. i ordered one recently. i ve been looking on ebay, they have been a few but they ended up very close to the price anyway. their website is http://www.cshobbies.com/index.html. Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-771-4038. they have the wilco and skyhook versions. i hope this makes your day. i've been waiting on the sarge to make them again but no luck yet. i wanted to get it from him direct.:wave: this company has a lot of good stuff though.:hat::hat::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
938 Posts
i got my kit yesterday. it is very impressive. the sarge has done and awesome job with this kit. i have to start building instead of collecting. i have to find some time to do this one , cant wait:wave:
c&s hobbies delivers fast too. i sent payment in on thursday , recieved the kit priorty mail monday. they are good!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts