Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first 2 are pedal cars

The wienermobiles are a mail in the guy said.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
got that wienermobile while i was waiting for my flight in the detroit airport.they had tons alittle pricey at 4$ but since they were not a peg car i got one.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I saw those Nano Speed Micro Machines at Walmart and my eyes went :eek:....... W :eek: W at the price - $5.98 for 2 plastic Cars less than 1" ???? No offense Craig since you bought them, but who in the hell is going to pay $3ea for a plastic toy Car less than 1" in size ????? ... I left laughing as a few collectors were at the pegs the day I saw them and we all said the same thing. Peg warmers.... IMHO, just as we are finally getting rid of the Pixar CARS, we now have more crap on the pegs wasting space. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw those Nano Speed Micro Machines at Walmart and my eyes went :eek:....... W :eek: W at the price - $5.98 for 2 plastic Cars less than 1" ???? No offense Craig since you bought them, but who in the hell is going to pay $3ea for a plastic toy Car less than 1" in size ????? ... I left laughing as a few collectors were at the pegs the day I saw them and we all said the same thing. Peg warmers.... IMHO, just as we are finally getting rid of the Pixar CARS, we now have more crap on the pegs wasting space. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(
My wife wanted them and if mamas happy then......

·
Registered
3,115 Posts

Mail in? trying to see if there is a difference between them.

I see it now....the RED and YELLOW base and gold rims. Hmmmmm.... :confused:

They did release these as regular models a few years ago.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I was expecting something a little different when I opened this up ....lol. J/K. I know your wife has a propensity for the little and different cars from reading your posts. Glad you are keeping her happy.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I used to have that blackwall Corvette Stingray and the Monogram Mini-Exacts '89 T-Bird as a kid (first time I've seen the T-Bird in years). I also like the Wienermobile and Maisto limos!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts