Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed something on the silver hearse. Its a twin engine. Saw something shiney in the back seat and sure enough! Please tell me not having a grill was intentional. It shows the front of the engine but I think I would have liked a grill better. Another fine piece of work that has found a home in my colored with flames collection.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
The lack of a front grill is intentional on that piece. Glad you like it. Overall, the Wicked Wagons series is great. That particular piece, however, does nothing for me. The other 3 are already open and in my 'black car' display case.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I have only found two of them so far and they rock. Yeah ok maybe the custom Hearse is a bit blah but I still like it. Now I just gotta find #1 and #2.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
It was originally a casting in the Frightning Lightning Series and was based upon a model from when I was a kid... the casting was not changed for the wicked wagons, I do not think, so it retained the 2 engines

jlcollector picture

·
Registered
632 Posts
I was gonna buy that one yesterday but looked and thought heck it's missing the grille so I put it back ---- funny cause it was still there today laying on the shelf below the pegs so somebody else must have thought same thing. LOL I got the black one though and it's great looking!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts