Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does anyone know if the Team Integy Indi 16X7 is better than the superbrain 977 charger. or what is a good but not to expinsive charger i need one and willing to buy if not to expisive

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I use an old Integy indi 16x9 very similar to the CE GFX and it has been an excellent charger. I now use it as a power supply for my Ice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
about 40-60 dollers i have venom 3000 and 3300 mached i do most back yard bashing just want my battery's to last longer

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
badassrevo said:
I use an old Integy indi 16x9 very similar to the CE GFX and it has been an excellent charger. I now use it as a power supply for my Ice.
Trust me, Integy has nothing CLOSE to the GFX.Battery care is what makes your batteries last longer, not the charger.Just for backyard bashing I would say MAYBE go with the Integy?

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
bashing? do you plan on doing lipo at all later down the line? then ICE is a good investment... plus since you bash, and you probably have different types of batts to play with, you can setup different profiles for each...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ice is AWESOME. You can charge all kinds of batteries as mentioned, even transmitter rechargeables. Think of it as a one time investment that can also pay off the in future. I was in the same situation - but I took the plunge and have never looked back.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
if you can SHELL out the extra cash.. check out the MRC Superbrain 989. They are going USED for like 105~125 or so.. and can do every type of battery you can think of as well. Comes with its own 10 amp power supply so you dont need another power supply..

does nicads, nihms, acid, lipo... etc.. motor run in, blah blah blah...

check it out. it may not be "competition" grade, but heck.. its one heck of a charger for any basher.

if you cant buy a charger now, save up a lil, it'll be worth it in the long run.

good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts