Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!!

Well, it's that time of year again! I look forward to seeing the old gang at Dave's again. Moose, I see you have been very busy. I had been wondering what you had been up to this summer, but after reading the New Summit's posts, I got my answer. Myself, I spent the majority of my summer at my place in Gladwin. Thanks in part to a 60 day shutdown of my shop, and financial support from the state of Mich. I missed hanging out with you and Ron, and Chris too. Sounds as though you have been keeping your skills sharp. I on the other hand, haven't even opened my box.
Carp, what have you been up to? I hope you and your crew will be showing up. Vince, Jeremy, Brian, I hope you guys are all planning to return. It won't be long now!! See Ya!! :wave:

·
Registered
214 Posts
T Cat

Everything we have been racin is huge compared to a tjet. I do not know if I could even see my tjets after racin 1/32nd and 1/24th scale cars this summer.
I opened my HO box for the first time this weekend. Moose

·
Registered
13 Posts
0yea t-cat biting a the bit to start raceing. will be there this satuday if nothing goes wrong Mark and I can't wait to see everyone. SEE everyone soon Steve and Mark

·
Registered
214 Posts
I will be taking the Jeep four wheelin in the Badlands off road park in Attica IN all next weekend. Campin out with Holly, Kris will be flippin burgers so he can't make it. Moose

·
Registered
89 Posts
going to try to make it out to one of the races . but from detroit it is a hell of a ride most likely bring my gal and stay the night in a motel.what are the rules for tjets at this track?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
luke the duke said:
going to try to make it out to one of the races . but from detroit it is a hell of a ride most likely bring my gal and stay the night in a motel.what are the rules for tjets at this track?
Hey Luke!!

The rules are pretty basic. Just about any thing goes. You can use JL chassis, or original Aurora. The only real no-no's are, no additional magnets for traction, no cutting the chassis(other than light sanding for body clearance) no removing armature windings. ( mean greens,and blue drag arms are allowed) Moose, if I'm forgetting something, jump in.
There's no abusive or foul language, as sometimes there are younger racers, and ladies present. Speaking of which, set your gal up with a car and let her join in, we welcome everyone to race.
There is a small market next door, that sells hot sandwiches, and pizza. We have been known to turn race night into a pizza party, right guys?
If anyone knows of a clean, cost efficient place to stay along the way, please post it for Luke. Hope to see you there!!!! :wave: Terry

·
Registered
89 Posts
sounds cool my gal dosent like racing slotcars.the foul language is no problem love it when the kiddes get involved in this hobby i really enjoy seeing a child enjoy a car as old or older than there parents.the rules seem easy enought to obey.now just to get time off work they increased hours to keep up with jnap.the joys of working for a teir 1 company. the more cars the big 3 build the more i have to work.

·
Registered
214 Posts
There is a possibility I may be up on Sat. Bring cash! I will be cleaning out my
T Jet box. Here is your chance to pick up some of the best runnin T Jets around.
M00SE.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Moose!!
Glad to hear you'll be up this weekend, but I'm not sure I like hearing you say your cleaning out the t-jet box. Your not getting out of t-jets are you? Or, are you just thinning the herd? Maybe raising a little cash for a new 1/24th scale car? Anyway, see you sat. Terry

·
Registered
214 Posts
Some one we know borrowed dad's car and had to have it towed home with a locked up engine. MY Car!!! I got to find something to drive that does not cost a quarter a minute to run. M00SE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts