Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay kinda sticky on here...but this the situation. I got screwed by this guy basicly and I am not really happy and I waan know who else is gotten ripped by him as well. About Feb 10 is when I sold him a car....paypal goes thru..he picks the car up.....I get a notice from paypal saying they are doing an investigation into this fella, and I may or may not get my $$$ back in my account. This dude took me for 250.00 and is now selling the car on here.....

Take my advice...if you buy the car from him.......the car should be returned to me untill I get my freakin $$$$$.

I also here from discovery that he was supposed to send out a bunch of stuff to a guy in trade. Well guess what dude......he showed up with your 1/12 scale stuff at a track, rumored to practice their, supposed to show up at a big local race this weekend and didn't. Guess what man.....your goods are on a forum for sale at http://www.michianarc.com !!!!!! So to the owners of this 1/12 scale Trinity Roadcourse stuff......I will help you in anyway I can.....Just call me personally at 574-529-3969.....Leave your phone number....Name and a I will call you back.......

Kris Fowler
KGF MOTORSPORTS

·
Registered
165 Posts
i was suppose to get a novak SS from him almost a month ago and have yet to see it show up at my door, nor has he replied to some of my pms.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm...

Anyone know the guy who got screwed out of his roadcourse stuff????? Somone needs to tell him/her his 1/12 scale stuff is up for sale on this tracks RC goods for sale forum at http://www.michianarc.com !!!!!

Kris

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
belive me boys i am MORE pissed then any of you to read this.i sold him sum stuff on feb 23 2007 and just got notice that paypal has a hold on 330.00$ of the money he paypaled me for my stuff.now i am a broke mo fo and all i know is i better be getting my $$$$ as lagrange isnt that far of a drive.he did pm me yesterday after i sent him one saying that he would look into it.we will see,i hope so.

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
no i met him face to face with a whole track full of witness.i havent herd anything from paypal either as why they took money out of my account either when our deal was all good and neither of us had a problem.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hmmmm.... I don't know what Paypal will do. I'm sure he disputed the sale. If you are selling and taking Paypal, don't ship to anything other then a confirmed address. Paypal will not back you if they dispute the sale. It REALLY sucks that all these lowlife's are on here.

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
this guy is the infoumes TIM BARTH from a few years back.what i think is going on is he screwed a person or two and they have filed a comkplant with paypal and they have put a block or hold on evey transaction he has made.there was no problem with the deal or sale as far as him and i go but what ever he has done is now affecting me.

and i think krisfo is going to take care of alot of it if it dont work out right as he is ONE PISSED dude and only lives 30 min from this guy.go get em kris(but keep outta jail)and get our $$$ back.

·
Registered
165 Posts
i got screwed from him and when i went to get my money back from paypal, they werent able to retreive it because his account was empty

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Hey Yokman, how many trips to Hooters is it worth if i can get his CORRECT address ? JUst joking about the Hooters trip, but the addy, i am working on it ! I will keep in touch.......It could turn into a none r/c racing roadtrip....That is cool with me !

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
thanks bobby.i had dog the bounty hunter(krisfo)do sum stake out tonight and with the help of this thing that brought me to this scammer led us right to his house or should i say apt.man map quest is so kool now white the satalite veiws and all.makes finding a place so easy.

sounds like the po po are licking there lips at this one also.kris i sent all the info the cops need from me to ya.thanks for all your doing for us to get our stuff back.....we owe ya one.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay guys I will send you a pm with everything you need......

Yokman is right.....this cops are licking there chops at this case.....

Kris Fowler

KGF MOTORSPORTS

1 - 20 of 61 Posts