·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats your guess??

·
Registered
28 Posts
JR'who else? Unless they have what they had at the last race there! :thumbsup: Or maybe even Mark Martin,highly unlikly but we can dream right??

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I'de guess that if someone other than Jr or Mikey win at Dega or Daytona I'll need to go back into the hospital for more heart work. :jest:

cj

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Keep your eye on "the other earnhardt" I'm not saying he'll win but I'm looking for a good finish from him :wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah I'd like to see Jr finish #1 and Kerry do a top 10 finish but you can't deny Jimmy Johnson, Ryan Numan(sp) yeh yeh and ole Jeffy to. DEI/Jr taught the field that the only way to stay up front is to work as a team, Lets see who will. good luck to all.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If the Jeff Gordon....Jimmie Johnson team get to running close to each other....WATCH OUT....Teammates seem to help each other on these type of tracks....JIM

·
Registered
28 Posts
win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told ya!! JR. WHOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! Too bad Eliott Sadler can't seem to stay on the ground though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Now, let's hope Junior doesn't get fined for "his" language. Personally, I've done the same thing as he did when I'm jubilant or "mad"; except it is more pronounced when I'm mad.......:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts