Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motormax is starting to ship their '93 Chevy Caprice sedan. I suppose that's nice, but who here would rather see them do the Caprice wagon, a '96 Buick Roadmaster sedan and wagon, and a '92 Olds Custom Cruiser from the Caprice tooling?

·
Registered
812 Posts
I cast my vote for all 3 wagons (especially the Custom Cruiser), and a Roadmaster sedan would be cool too!

I hadn't even heard about a 93 Caprice. What series?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I'd like to see them all if they can accomplish it! Can't wait to see that '93 - never even knew one was being planned.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zed300 said:
I cast my vote for all 3 wagons (especially the Custom Cruiser), and a Roadmaster sedan would be cool too!

I hadn't even heard about a 93 Caprice. What series?
Their 1/24 collection (NOT the Cherries or Graffiti)

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'd like to see all three wagons and the Roadmaster sedan in 1/64 scale. The Caprice has already been done by Johnny Lightning, and as an Impala SS by Jl and Revell, so another one would be overkill.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dear All:

The wagons,p-l-e-a-s-e!!! I have a Olds Vista Custom Cruiser 1992 as a work vehicle;truly love that thing (and still own my former work vehicle,a Coronet Wagon 1975;love that,too).To my eyes,the final Roadmasters,be it as sedan or Wagons,looked good too.I also add an extra wish:pontiac Safari Wagon 1990 and,yes,give me a Coronet Wagon 1975,too!!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stanmmx said:
Dear All:

The wagons,p-l-e-a-s-e!!! I have a Olds Vista Custom Cruiser 1992 as a work vehicle;truly love that thing (and still own my former work vehicle,a Coronet Wagon 1975;love that,too).To my eyes,the final Roadmasters,be it as sedan or Wagons,looked good too.I also add an extra wish:pontiac Safari Wagon 1990 and,yes,give me a Coronet Wagon 1975,too!!!
That Coronet wagon would be perfect for Fresh Cherries! I'd take one in every color.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would like to see any and all vehicles that have sold well in the larger scales come down to HO scale from Motormax. Station wagons are also very welcome. I am a model railroader primarily but I also love HO vehicles and will put a few Fresh Cherries on the layout; the rest I collect.

Vito L.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I definitely agree with Vito. Any of the FCs from the other scales will be awesome in 1/87th. I'll be purchasing another 24-merchandiser pack of the 1/87 Fresh Cherries and then some!

Cheers,
Harry

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Wagons, ho! i LOVE wagons and buy diecast wagons any chance I get. I recently had to sell my beloved '92 Roadmaster Estate Wagon because the transmission quit, and it had over 180k miles and there was enough little stuff wrong with it that it wasn't worth putting the $ into it. But I think that 1/64 versions of the '91-'96 Roadmaster and Caprice wagons would be a huge hit... remember that they would require separate castings, as the Buick (and Olds) had the Skyroof while the Chevy didn't.

Some vintage wagons are in order too... old Chevelles, Cutlasses, Skylarks... the fullsize GM "clamshell" wagons of the '70s... or how about a Mike Brady-style Plymouth Satellite wagon in metallic olive green? We know MM already has that color...

--rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts