Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this together to see who all of are mechanics as our full time job.

I've been in the industry for 4 years (feels like forever haha) working at a Simplicity dealer doing 2 and 4 stoke engine repair. Recently really been focusing on aquiring tools which is a expensive process.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I am self employed, so it's mostly full time. I have worked for a few repair shops, and owned 2, taught small engine repair and now do mobile service. I have been in the industry in one way or another for over 35 years.

·
Registered
9 Posts
have worked on cars and small engines since age 10,,,61 now ,,,worked for ford, pontiac, used car dealers, and car repair shops,,been buying and selling riding mowers for 5 yrs,enjoy fixing , its the selling i dislike,, tom

·
Registered
333 Posts
15 +,years , former corrections officer now turning wrenches,10 years as a golf course equipment tech. the last five years for a tool and supply company ( construction equipment etc.....

·
Registered
112 Posts
i been fixing and selling small engines such as lawnmower, tiller, trimmers for the past 5 years, and i done a lot of automotive work to, i learned a lot from a online course that i took a couple of years ago, i also pick up a lot of helpfull hints from u guys at hobby talk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts