Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.,
elsewhere on the site someone mentions Moebius doing the original Galactica kits in the future, and elsewhere someone links a page to Revell, showing THEM doing the Moebius kits already out for the NuGalactica.

My question IS,
Did Moebius sell off the NuGalactica license, and will THEY be doing the classic ships, or what?? Who is going to produce what and where...why, what, how??? :freak:

Just wanna know whom will be receiving my model money in the future! LOL

Sincerely,
Scorp.

"Fat lady. You're OBSESSED with fat lady! Just fly us outta here!" - ID4

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Ok.,
elsewhere on the site someone mentions Moebius doing the original Galactica kits in the future, and elsewhere someone links a page to Revell, showing THEM doing the Moebius kits already out for the NuGalactica.

My question IS,
Did Moebius sell off the NuGalactica license, and will THEY be doing the classic ships, or what?? Who is going to produce what and where...why, what, how??? :freak:

Just wanna know whom will be receiving my model money in the future! LOL

Sincerely,
Scorp.

"Fat lady. You're OBSESSED with fat lady! Just fly us outta here!" - ID4
I doubt Moebius has sold anything, they are releasing a Cylon figure kit within the month and have plans for other New Galactica kits as well as producing kits from the original series. Just go to their Facebook page and ask them directly if you really want to know! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I can only hope that if somebody does one, that it will be like or a copy of the one that was sold back in the 80's as I have two of them hanging in my room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts