Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
I went to the local K Day & there were only 8 boxes (1 Case) for like 35 people. They did the lottery & I just got lucky to get a box. No supers came out of the 8 boxes & all the Hunts were Mustangs. Last event they had 24 boxes (3 Cases),so I took 3 people with & we arrived 3rd, 4th, & 5th in line & only came up with 1 box. Lame event to say the least. Too many folks not enough hotwheels. I did split the K days cars with another collector that did not get a shot at a box. I just wanted to get enough cars for the Camaro le. I hope that everyone else had a better experience. I am not complaining, just wish there were more for the rest of the collectors. There were so many people that didn't get anything & they woke up early to try to get a shot at getting a case. Like I said there were 24 last time & only 8 this time. What a disappointment to say the least.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I went. Big waste of time. Only had 8 boxes with about 40 people. K-mart and/or Hot Wheels should be blasted for this.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
My Kmart was a ghost town and thank god it was as the Store only
recieved 8 cases for 5 people that heard about it. I ran away with a
bunch of DD's - 57 Chevys and a few TH's - I went back before leaving
and saw the Poster was left so I grab that too for a Trade or RAOK.....

No Supers but all 5 of us helped each other get what we wanted.

I have plenty of DD's and 57 Chevy's if anybody wants to Trade.
Poster is up for grabs too in a Trade....Shoot me a PM in what you
have in a Trade and maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Went to mine as did about 20+ others. We had 3 Masters (one less than last time), so 24 cases. I and another guy got the reg and super Mustang. Everybody seemed happy with what they got.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
I went 8 CASES for 30 people, no S TH cars, I did not get the TH Mustang either. The manager also brought out 6 OLD cases and I saw 3 th quombees I came up with a Super TH Quombee.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I went, was told that it was going to be postponed at our store. When we all asked why, nobody had an answer. I anounced loud wnough for most to hear, "Probably because the cars were hanging on the pegs already 2 days ago..." At least when I saw them hanging I found the regular and super hanging

It was a bad start to a day

·
Registered
915 Posts
I went. Thirty-eight people and sixteen cases. I got called for the second round of going through the cases.
Happily the person that went through the case before me did not want, or maybe did not know about, the TH Mustangs.
65mustang scored the Super and regular 65 Mustang Hunts :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I went 106 people 48 cases. However, some of the cases were from the last Kdays.

I got a case so I grabbed the exclusives and the reg Mustang Hunt and a few others for my son and dad.

All in all good experience, just too many people...

·
Registered
212 Posts
KMart days

I went, I usually try to go. It was good. 24 cases for 35 people. Every case was the same, but we all got called and got our treasure hunt. It is good times. I hate the dealers however who bring neighbor kids to help snag all the TH's for them to sell. I wish it could be just for the collectors. We give the dealers enough crap though to make me feel better about it. lol :freak:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts