Votes: 1 2.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I realize this is a rather narrow field for a poll. I can only pick 10 people for the poll.
Breakfast has proven to be an interesting topic of discussion from time to time here in Central Michigan. I offered to buy a few months ago and nobody showed up!

I'm not able to extend that offer this month. I'm a poor unemployed truck driver, wishing I was a rich retired "old school bus driver". That would be the life.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
i would think that scott would be on the list. this is his idea and if it wasn't for a certain person he would be lower in the points if the points really matter. if keith is voted to buy scott should step up to the plate and cover the bill. he did help save your butt last month didn't he???????????

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
If Scott wants to win this Saturday buying breakfast would be a good start. Remember that the ol bus driver is on a fixed income.

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Al - I am on the list, and in second place in the polls! You are right about the points thing though, I probably owe Keith breakfast at the very least!

RoadKill - I am resting better knowing that you would be okay with me buying breakfast.

Mel - We'll talk. I understand the fixed income thing. But, when it's fixed at $10,000/month - the sympathy is difficult to muster.

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
OvalTrucker said:

RoadKill - I am resting better knowing that you would be okay with me buying breakfast.

Scott, It's a good thing you are resting better, because you'll need to be wide awake this Saturday.

So is it settled that Scott will be buying breakfast??

RC

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The polls are still open.:)

And Keith has taken a commanding lead. :thumbsup:

I want to know why everyone thinks Keith should buy Breakfast?:confused:
He is one of the most generous helpful guys we race with!
I spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with him yesterday bench racing. He had to interupt a couple times though. I think Deano was on the other line.:D

Since this is my poll, I may decide to change the parameters halfway.:devil: I reserve the right. And it's in the small print of my contract.

I may decide that the person with the fewest votes will be responsible for breakfast. That will get me and Keith off the hook. And currently about 5 guys will be splitting the bill.

ROCK THE VOTE!!

Does anyone besides me think it's odd that nobody has voted for the 'old bus driver' or Kingsley yet? Hmmm.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
RayMusser said:
Ok I want the 2 people that voted for me to take a step forward! Who are these rats!

Ray
Sorry Ray I don't know you guys so I just did the eeny meeny miney mo thing and you lost. But I think the guys who lose should buy. me and a couple of the other guys do this when we race on saturdays in the winter time we bring donuts and call them my bioch for a week utill they finish better then me of visaversa.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
crashmaster said:
sorry ray i thought that you were scott

They do kind of look and act alike. I only say that cause they're so tall their faces look fuzzy from where I stand.

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
mel said:
They do kind of look and act alike. I only say that cause they're so tall their faces look fuzzy from where I stand.
If our faces look fuzzy from your altitude, it's a wonder you can drive as good as you do.
But now that I think about it, you're a little fuzzy from my angle too. Warm and fuzzy, just like a bus driver should be.

Uh Oh, my vote tally has been going up. I suspect a conspiracy. Or at least some dirty politics.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think you both have fuzzy vision. It must be an age thing. I think Mel and scott should buy breakfast because they can get the senior citizen discount!

A-Ray

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Hey Who ever voted for me don't you know I am on a fixed income. I been out all week picking up cans for gas money for Mt. Pleasant and now this. Is this another one of them enie meenie miney mo votes?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
oldguy said:
Jake, So How Are You ???
Good... if you'll be at breakfast in the morning you'll get to see me. You guys are all ragging on Deano...its been even longer since I raced, and my stuff isn't even ready! :)

So did we come to a consensus on who is buying breakfast? To quote my earlier post "I don't care who it is, as long as it isn't me!" LoL

See you all in the morning! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.