Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few sets of these and would like some more.

They are two different lengths and have a black cup that allows you to mix rates together to get your desired rebound.

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, here is the problem.

1) Nobody has these

2) Standard length shock springs are too short on the car I am running. These are going on a Assoc. Blue Shock.

Does anyone make a longer shock spring?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Just put some spacers on the shaft to take up the extra space, the .080 ones that are made for the kingpins work great. Or you can limit the down travel of the shock buy putting them inside the shock body.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
ScottH said:
Ok, here is the problem.

1) Nobody has these

2) Standard length shock springs are too short on the car I am running. These are going on a Assoc. Blue Shock.

Does anyone make a longer shock spring?
What car are you running?

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Small world huh?

The first race with it last month was GREAT. The results were very suprising. We have a very cometitive car. We did find that we needed to add some beef to the front end. In trying to save weight we took too much out of the nose. We have that fixed and I should have the new version of the chassis in my hand about Thursday and get it built that evening.

If you would like more info on it, drop me a line. [email protected]

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those are not the ones.

I ordered them from Stormer and got them today. They are not the same thing I have and the SHORT ones are as long as the LONG ones I have. The medium ones are way too long for anything for me.

The ones I have come in four different strengths/colors.

Any other suggestions?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts