Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While hunting for parts for my aging computer, I made the rare stop at TRU... Imagine my shock to see a Classic Gold Mike Brill's 1969 Pontiac Firebird convertible WL on the pegs! I think someone bent the corner of the card on purpose, but it's nice enough to buy anyway. BTW, I kinda like the new "opening" blister.

I'm sorry for those about to ask, but I do not have a scan of the car. I'm having computer problems and the scanner is not attached at the moment. If it helps, it's blue w/ a white interior and white base.

Thanks for looking!

Michael

·
Premium Member
13,205 Posts
I have computer problems, and still haven't found a WHITE in some time! :p

Congrats on your score! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments! I don't know what is more shocking... The fact that I found a WL or that I found a WL at 2pm or that someone actually let a WL get to the pegs at my local TRU.

Now I gotta go find a new hard drive.... It's going to be a long day!

Michael

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
i know the feeling. a year ago our local wally stopped carrying tony chacheres mixes so i drove across town to get what they had in stock and i cruised the diecast aisle and came out not only with about 24 boxes of rice mix but my first 2 w/l 1:24 cars, the yellow superbird and the black camaro....

congrats on your find :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
& Now your Hooked on them 1/24!!!!!:thumbsup: :wave:

POCKETWOCKET said:
i know the feeling. a year ago our local wally stopped carrying tony chacheres mixes so i drove across town to get what they had in stock and i cruised the diecast aisle and came out not only with about 24 boxes of rice mix but my first 2 w/l 1:24 cars, the yellow superbird and the black camaro....

congrats on your find :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
cool said:
& Now your Hooked on them 1/24!!!!!:thumbsup: :wave:
so much so that i own every single one made so far (excluding gold series and the marvel series of which i have 1), and i thought at one point that i was done with all of the coke and BAM! the fever hit for the absolute last and rarest coke w/l :freak:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts