Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I've found one Bat and a few Dragons. None of the others yet.

I've got a couple extras of the Dragons if you'd like one. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
The local Target had new stuff out. Several Bats and Dragons but no Birds or Mystery Machines.
The Wal-Mart toy manager said that there are over 600 in inventory (only 5 on the pegs). She said once she finds them she'll put them out. This is the same woman who said no new cars till the re set is done in two weeks, and a day later the pegs were full.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've not seen any of those yet, nor a curiosity mars rover or a red ford focus. There are lots of cars that either haven't made it here yet or the dealers swooped em all up.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The Angry Birds cars and MMs were showing up in Wally Worlds latest bins-o-death but with people buying (and flaunting) dozens at a time many of us aren't gonna see them soon.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have been to 7 Walmarts,1 TRU,and numerous other stores and yet to see any birds,bats,dragons,MM's or Monster dd's. What I do see is the remnants of the cases these come in. So my guess is they are being horded by ebay flunkies or flea market scalpers to rip off whoever is dumb enough to pay the stupid price.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I have been to 7 Walmarts,1 TRU,and numerous other stores and yet to see any birds,bats,dragons,MM's or Monster dd's. What I do see is the remnants of the cases these come in. So my guess is they are being horded by ebay flunkies or flea market scalpers to rip off whoever is dumb enough to pay the stupid price.
Sounds about right; trying to capitalize on short-term demand. I've seen a Monster Dairy Delivery in the wild, but passed on it, as well as two Year of the Dragon Rodzillas (one came home with me, but I rejected the other because it was on a bad card, and I want the cars for my nephew to be on nice cards). Have yet to see the Mystery Machine, Bat, or Birds. With a little (or maybe a lot of) patience, we should all find them eventually.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Like I said, just look at "that other site" with people posting photos of 20-30 ABs and MMs they bought. Not going to tell me they're all going to the neighborhood kiddies either (maybe for 5 bucks a pop)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i have found 1 rodzilla, 3 bats(returned 2 due to no takers on trades) and like 7 crooze batmoblies(have not bought them) and thats it for the HTF cars....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts