Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking to buy a sealed case of the new Dukes of Hazzard series, since I know I will never find one in a retail store.

Who knows where I can buy a case for the best price shipped? I know of many OLD's on here, so let me know. Thanks! :thumbsup:

· Registered
4,917 Posts
Try to call them. They might have sealed cases. I might be able to get a case locally, It'd be like 63.50ish for the case, plus shipping. I know he has all the dukes cars, I dunno if he has any cases left. I will check on Tuesday when he is open again if you'd like

· Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eyecandy said:
Try to call them. They might have sealed cases. I might be able to get a case locally, It'd be like 63.50ish for the case, plus shipping. I know he has all the dukes cars, I dunno if he has any cases left. I will check on Tuesday when he is open again if you'd like
I will call them. And, if I don't hear anything by Tuesday, I'll let you know. Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:

· FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
1 stop diecast has them listed as still for sale and Collectiblediecast just got some in but you will have to ask them about cost because I don't think they are listed on their website yet. Prices I believe are higher that what Russ and Rob were selling them for.

· Registered
5,962 Posts
I missed them last night at my WM. The local scalper got all of them including the wl daisy jeep.He sold them today within 30 minutes for $12 a piece.The wl sold for $80.Hopefully I can just get a couple regulars next time they hit. :cry: They did a great job on the cop car also.

· FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
The inner comes with 12
The ones I saw had three-General lees, two-dirty General lees, two-daisy jeeps, two daisy Road Runners, two Camaros, and one police car.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.