Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking to buy a sealed case of the new Dukes of Hazzard series, since I know I will never find one in a retail store.

Who knows where I can buy a case for the best price shipped? I know of many OLD's on here, so let me know. Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Click on any of the links to your right under Diecast. You should be able to shop around for the deal you are looking for.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Try to call them. They might have sealed cases. I might be able to get a case locally, It'd be like 63.50ish for the case, plus shipping. I know he has all the dukes cars, I dunno if he has any cases left. I will check on Tuesday when he is open again if you'd like

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eyecandy said:
Try to call them. They might have sealed cases. I might be able to get a case locally, It'd be like 63.50ish for the case, plus shipping. I know he has all the dukes cars, I dunno if he has any cases left. I will check on Tuesday when he is open again if you'd like
I will call them. And, if I don't hear anything by Tuesday, I'll let you know. Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
robertwadehall said:
This is a dumb question, but why would you want to buy a case? You would be getting lots of duplicates...
I like the Dukes of Hazzard cars, and it's also cool to get the chance at a white lightning. :)

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
robertwadehall said:
This is a dumb question, but why would you want to buy a case? You would be getting lots of duplicates...
Maybe for the chance of a WL....maybe for having extras to customize...like to add a push bar to the general...everyone has a reason :)

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
1 stop diecast has them listed as still for sale and Collectiblediecast just got some in but you will have to ask them about cost because I don't think they are listed on their website yet. Prices I believe are higher that what Russ and Rob were selling them for.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I missed them last night at my WM. The local scalper got all of them including the wl daisy jeep.He sold them today within 30 minutes for $12 a piece.The wl sold for $80.Hopefully I can just get a couple regulars next time they hit. :cry: They did a great job on the cop car also.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
The inner comes with 12
The ones I saw had three-General lees, two-dirty General lees, two-daisy jeeps, two daisy Road Runners, two Camaros, and one police car.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
OK, got an answer on shipping date. There isn't one, all cars are sold out and they have cancelled any standing orders for them

Sorry, we will not be getting any more

Rob

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Macs_Little_Car said:
OK, got an answer on shipping date. There isn't one, all cars are sold out and they have cancelled any standing orders for them

Sorry, we will not be getting any more

Rob
Thanks for the update. Oh well!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts