Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i have an idea. i have one mars rover i was going to trade off but thought. man ive gotten a few great raoks from messer and dadscoronet so minds well give someone a chance to grab something they did not have...now this is only for people who do not have the rover. pick a number 1-30 and whoever gets the number wins the rover. of course it wont just be a rover so list a few cars(no vintage please! i only have a handful of vintage cars) you need to fill in some blanks and i will see what i can do!...good luck and hope this ends up helping someone out! also no need to pay for shipping or anything. gotcha covered!:wave:

edit: i found one more so there are 2 available so 2 people have a chance at winning one.

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
I have not found one yet....:(

so I pick lucky number 13!

...oh, and I like Jap Imports.. 70 Roadrunners, Dodge Challengers, 67 Mustangs, VW Beetles and 69 Camaros

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I do not have one. my number is 28. If you can find a KITT, that would be great. Otherwise I like muscle cars from mid 60's to early 70s.
Richard

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
im going to let this run until tomorrow at 12 pm EST. so i will let you guys know who won..forgot to say as well this is only for usa residents(sorry guys who are not in usa...)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I would like number 18. As for any extras, I request that you keep the RAOK theme alive and send any other cars you consider to other member's instead of me. Yeah!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
No rover here yet so I'll go with #21,and Mopars are my choice.......
This is how the Wallys in my area usually look,they seem to never stock or if they do it may be one case.....

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow dude that is horrible. send that picture to mattel and see what they think..and are those 2010 cards still hanging up? im betting there are tons of cases sitting in the back and nobody is stocking them...have you tried to talk to the toy stocker or a manager? basically those pegs look like the matchbox pegs at my local wally...and from the pegs i stocked they should be able to fit atleast 2 cases easily....

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
winning number is : 23, joes1952 from my other thread going won. second winner is diablo_fire as he is the furthest off from the target number. diablo pm me with your address

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
No rover here yet so I'll go with #21,and Mopars are my choice.......
This is how the Wallys in my area usually look,they seem to never stock or if they do it may be one case.....
That's just poor business practice. If the big wigs at Walmart saw that they'd probably fire the store manager on the spot.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
That's just poor business practice. If the big wigs at Walmart saw that they'd probably fire the store manager on the spot.
My local Wal-Marts used to look like that pretty regularly, but not anymore. I've been able to go through two BODs recently, and the pegs were stocked!

Congrats to joes1952 and diablo_fire on their wins!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
winning number is : 23, joes1952 from my other thread going won. second winner is diablo_fire as he is the furthest off from the target number. diablo pm me with your address
Hey bro thank you, this is the perfect ending to a very stressful week, pm is sent.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts