Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so i have an idea. i have one mars rover i was going to trade off but thought. man ive gotten a few great raoks from messer and dadscoronet so minds well give someone a chance to grab something they did not have...now this is only for people who do not have the rover. pick a number 1-30 and whoever gets the number wins the rover. of course it wont just be a rover so list a few cars(no vintage please! i only have a handful of vintage cars) you need to fill in some blanks and i will see what i can do!...good luck and hope this ends up helping someone out! also no need to pay for shipping or anything. gotcha covered!:wave:

edit: i found one more so there are 2 available so 2 people have a chance at winning one.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow dude that is horrible. send that picture to mattel and see what they think..and are those 2010 cards still hanging up? im betting there are tons of cases sitting in the back and nobody is stocking them...have you tried to talk to the toy stocker or a manager? basically those pegs look like the matchbox pegs at my local wally...and from the pegs i stocked they should be able to fit atleast 2 cases easily....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts