Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
PUF19 what is the cost of the DRC 2010 cars? And do they as conversion kits only?

No pricing on the web site..............I like web sites with pricing. Or who sells them?

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
PUF19 what is the cost of the DRC 2010 cars? And do they as conversion kits only?

No pricing on the web site..............I like web sites with pricing. Or who sells them?
It says 125+ shipping;)for conversion=monoball and t plate, Dirtydrc sells them on here.Check product support.

Jake

·
Dale Cote'
1,659 Posts

Website was updated on Christmas to include pricing. Only conversion kits at this time, $125 directly from DRC Engineering.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can anyone tell me what happened to Rolls-Karnardly? We used to race at Pit Road in Columbus Ohio and everyone was running them as a spec class.

Thank, Craig

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Can anyone tell me what happened to Rolls-Karnardly? We used to race at Pit Road in Columbus Ohio and everyone was running them as a spec class.

Thank, Craig
They sold out to KSKT which is now owned by Darkside.
http://kskts.com/ the solid chassis are still available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts