Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: just checking if anyone has heard about white lightnings coming out as white interiors or bases with tinted windows instead of another white part of the car, as typically done in the past...

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
So far I think it's just some of the licenced releases that have WLs with tinted windows such as the Marvel Spiderman and now the PEZ release. The tinted window concept is the newest of the WLs variations I think. I have not seen them yet in a more traditional release like Classic Gold. I sure hope not either since a good WL should have two WHITE features I would think.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
tinywheels said:
So far I think it's just some of the licenced releases that have WLs with tinted windows such as the Marvel Spiderman and now the PEZ release. The tinted window concept is the newest of the WLs variations I think. I have not seen them yet in a more traditional release like Classic Gold. I sure hope not either since a good WL should have two WHITE features I would think.
Gary, I sure hope you looked at your Thunderbirds. If I remember right they had tinted windows for the white lightnings. :hat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts