Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that someone is putting out a model of the White Knight 2 with Spaceship 2 with it. anyone know who?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Revell of Germany has a 1/144 scale one due November 2012. Here is one place that should carry it: White Knight
I'll have to try that link a bit later, I clicked on it and it sat there waiting for an answer, so I had to just drop it.

I've never gotten a good photo of the WH1 even with I was at the launch of spaceship1 I just hope that someday WK2 will fly over my trailer.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I've never looked for A-Model's Russian language web site (if they even have one). Their kits are pretty common though. Squadron carries A-Model although I buy my kits usually from Hobbyterra (cheaper). A Model is hit and miss... older stuff is ROUGH but newer kits are pretty nice considering their somewhat low tech, limited run nature.

http://hobbyterra.com/product_info.php?products_id=2477

FYI A Model offers a 1/72 kit of the Russian Buran space shuttle as well... not something you find every day. Some of their big kits are fiberglass versus styrene, too.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'll have to try that link a bit later, I clicked on it and it sat there waiting for an answer, so I had to just drop it.

I've never gotten a good photo of the WH1 even with I was at the launch of spaceship1 I just hope that someday WK2 will fly over my trailer.
Here's a link to Revell Germany, maybe it will work better. Notice that they have a release date of next January.

Link to Revell Germany White Knight Two

1 - 7 of 7 Posts