Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a new thread for one of the most honest matchers in our hobby.If you ever want some killer cells from someone who truely cares about the sport look up Brownie. www.ripmotorsports.com for online ordering.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
hello guys just got back from k/n and took the sk stock A main victory at the winterblast with my whiplash powered sk car.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
bolognarc said:
Just wanted to start a new thread for one of the most honest matchers in our hobby.If you ever want some killer cells from someone who truely cares about the sport look up Brownie. www.ripmotorsports.com for online ordering.
Not just honest, he's the most helpful person I have ever encountered in the R/C business, if you have a question or a problem its always taken care of the right way.

Doug P

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Special thanks to Brownie for supplying killer cells as Caleb Mullins wins 19t & 4300 brushless at Greeneville Snowbird warm-up race.Brian Rippons wins 13.5 brushless with his Whiplash powered KSG as well.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Thanks

Just want to thank Whiplash for the great cells, and the even better customer support. I've been running Whiplash for many years and have made the show at the last 2 Ovalmasters and the last 3 Snowbirds with them. So thanks Terry for all the information, knowledge and of course the excellent product.

Doug p

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chinese New Year & cells are hard to come by right now.They should be back up soon.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Thanks Brownie For Great Batts.. Broke Track Record At Steel City Hobbies With Wiplash Packs And L.e Car With T.m Rubber And My Motors!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
IB's are now listed.whiplash cells wins A main in 19t at marshalls cabin fever race and finishes 3rd and 4th in stock A main. thanks terry.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Latesd date code WHIPLASH matched IB cells will be shipping to your local hobbyshops and available on the RIP motorsports web page EARLY next week...

Sorry for the delays in providing product,,, However the battery availability has been a real problem..

Terry Brown whiplash R/C cells...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Terry,would you email or pm me with your # again? I must have wrote it down wrong,it won't connest.Thanks DK

1 - 20 of 42 Posts