Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics of the MACK TRANSPORTER SUPERCHARGED SET
that I just popped open, enjoy olesarge90/Gill

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Fantastic pictures, I think, but we have to get you a photo editing program so that we can look at them!!!

Doesn't photobucket have a resizing feature where you can get them down to about 800 pixels wide so they fit on the screen?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rob,
I see what you mean but...I am using a Dell A10 All-In-One Photo Center to process my pics after shooting them. I am also using the most current download of Windows Internet Explorer. When I close the forum out and re-enter, the pics come up fitting the screen and my curser has a "+" that enables me to click on the pics for super-sizing. What else can I do? Shall I 'print screen' and post that pic to show you what I am talking about?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Thanks for the BIG pictures:p. I need the boost while waiting for the next series to come out.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I just started looking for one of these.... there's a guy here in Rhode Island that's selling a few of them. Want to add it to the Rich's Transport fleet and fill it up with all my different McQueen versions!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I think certain browsers resize them for you.. unfortunately for me, IE is not one of them

In photobucket I think there is a "resize images" button, if there is you want like 900 pixels wide and they will fit real nice.. if not, i don't know what to do

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts